Thursday, February 16, 2017

Little bit about my windows addiction

I am professional Software Engineer and mostly using .NET and SQL Server for my work. Like many home users and developers i fell in love with Windows because it too easy and i was quite reluctant to accept any challenge.

Only thing that i love about Windows is .NET framework and C# language it is quite promising for my work. It is the only reason that i took so long to stay there. But now i want to grab some new challenges like python, nodejs and GIT etc in my skill set. 

BUT now guess what ...


Well i am using windows OS for last 16 years, experienced all versions from Windows 98 to  Windows 7 until now. I really tell you what i am fade up from windows now completely because as times passes my machines getting slower and slower. Update Manager is always running and install several hundred MB of new patches.
 
I hope this journey will be quite challenging in beginning because i am NOT very use to with commands line philosophy . But i love to control my machine and want to join the community of REALLY free people. I love you guys :).

Cheers